Wondering how to optimize a blog article to improve search engine optimization? Optimizing blog articles search engine optimization has become an important topic for the b2b business since the power of product research has moved from the seller to the buyer.
The importance of ranking on the first page of search engine results for the content of your website has never been so high. When your ideal prospect searches for the source of problems or solutions. The answers displayed on the first page of the search are considered. In addition, people who are looking for answers are ready to buy your products or services. You have the potential to be your best prospects.
Although search engines primarily use keywords to direct the search to content, new algorithms now provide content based on the intent of the searcher. In addition, the search engines have also become much more sophisticated with their ranking algorithms. Techniques used by search engines include site visit time and pogo-sticking behavior.
When pogo-sticking, a visitor goes from a search to a page and immediately clicks the “Back” button. If your site is burdened with pogo sticks by visitors. This will negatively impact the page search rank as search engines identify time on the page as a quality signal. Above all, the content must be remarkable in order to satisfy the reader and to reach a good rank in search engines.
Without quality content, visitor time on the site will be reduced. Google Analytics defines the bounce rate as a percentage of visitors who visit a website and visit only one page. If your site contains quality content. Your bounce rate is low.
Target long-tail keywords to improve seo on your blog:
How to optimize a blog article for SEO infographics in addition to the quality requirements for website content. Bloggers should set a long-tail keyword for each blog article and take steps to optimize their contribution to it. We like to call it a key phrase compared to a keyword because it contains several words. The benefit of optimizing for more than one word is that ranking is easier for a phrase than for a word, mainly due to lower competition for the key phrase. Keep your search term aligned to the search your potential customers would do when searching for your products.
Here is a summary of the individual recommendations as well as some additional tips at the end:
- Insert the keyword in the page title.
- Write the meta description for the human and specify the key phrase.
- Paste the key phrase into the page URL and hyphenate each word. Search engines see hyphens as spaces.
- Your content should contain multiple occurrences of the key phrase. However, do not artificially fill in the key phrase in an unnatural way. The content must be well written for people, not distorted for a search engine.
- Use the key phrase in an h1 header tag in one of your content titles in the article.
- Also use the key phrase in one or more h2-h6 header tags, if that fits naturally.
- It’s important to use pictures in your blog article. When naming the image file, the key phrase must be specified with hyphens between the words.
- Add detailed alt tags for your images and add the target key phrase.
- If you publish an article on your blog, assign some categories to it. Categories help with search rank as they are indexed both for the search and for a single post. Category-specific articles can become a big attraction for visitors.
- External links to high-quality articles also improve the search rank for your article, since the search engines that the article provides to the reader are displayed. Use at least three outbound links per blog post. Make sure the link opens in a new window so that the user does not leave your blog.
- Make sure that your website contains several internal links to other content, as this will help build authority for your other site pages.
- Google authorship helps improve the authenticity of the google search engine. Although Google no longer displays the author’s image in the search window, authorship continues to authorize the content, as Google believes it is shared by a real person.
Useful tools to optimize a blog article for SEO:
If you need help writing your blog article and looking for tools to help you do that. Marketing automation tools such as Hubspot guide the author through the SEO process as he writes his blog in the HubSpot tool. If you author the blog article outside of the tool and then import the text. HubSpot analyzes the article based on the key phrase you specify and provides tips for improving the SEO of the article.
The most popular blog SEO tool for WordPress is Yoast’s WordPress SEO. Yoast offers a variety of SEO tools for blog articles and websites. The image shows one of the Yoast tabs for a recent blog article. If you find search engine optimization confusing, you can always contact a company that provides services that can improve the overall performance of your website.
Youtube Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_YYN4oeGPU