Students in India have capabilities but they are not able to pursue higher studies due to poor condition of family. Those families cannot afford to pay the collage fees and that result into decreasing standard of education in Andhra Pradesh. AP state CM takes in consideration this matter and started a new scheme called Janganana Vidya Deevena Scheme to offer scholarships to eligible students. Those students appearing for engineering, medical and technical degrees can apply for the scholarship. It is an important part of PM Narendra Modi Yojana. This yojana comes up with different category scholarships to help the under privilege, SC, ST and poor people.
Objective of AP Janganana Vidya Deeven Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to avail free education to the applicants. Those families have lower income and do not afford the higher education fees can register for this beneficiary scheme. AP CM Mr. Y S Jagmohan Reddy started this scheme to provide help to those financially weak students. He focused to provide ample of opportunities in medical, engineering and other career oriented sectors to encourage youngster to for further studies. He is paying fees in the form of scholarship. But for this students have to meet the eligibility criteria. This scheme removes all financial burdens like mess charge, hostel charge, tuition charge, lab charge and so much more.
How to Check Online Status APJVD scheme
First of all you need to open its official website. If you have still not applied you can download the application form, take a print and fill up the form. Now you need to attach all necessary documents and then give it to the related department. Your registration is submitted successfully. If you have already applied for this scheme you can check the online status from here.
- Open the official website
- select your district name and location
- choose rural or urban category
- Please note down the listed Secretariat Code.
- Now to see the eligible list go on the following webpage.
- So this is how you can apply and check the status of APJVD scheme.
AP Janaganana Vidya Deveena Scheme Key Features
- Monetary incentives will be provided every year to excel the standard of education.
- This scheme is launched for the poor students who are unable to pay collage fees.
- All courses of engineering, medical, ITI, Polytechnic, PHD, Graduate, PostGraduate courses covered.
- This beneficiary scheme delivers free education to all students matches with the eligibility criteria.
- It continuously monitors the student’s education and gives monetary benefits every year to let the student pursue for further education.
- This scheme is valid for the students of all fields for under graduate and post graduate courses.
- The government servant students are exempted from this list.
- Student’s family earns less than 2.5 lakh per annum is eligible for this scheme.
As per the guidelines of CM of AP he wants to deliver this benefit to all the rural and town areas of AP state. He targeted those families who are not able to pay fees due to lack of money. This scheme is specially designed to uplift the standard of education in AP. it’s a good step taken by AP CM to motivate youngsters for education. You can also look for various other important PM Narendra Modi Yojana list from here. Check the status and registration number from its official website.